Bibble 5 provides three major categories of features: Asset Management, Image Editing, and Output Generation. Asset Management is the means to catalog your digital photographic
assets (called Master Files), view and add metadata to these assets, and search and browse based on that metadata. As your volume of digital photographs grows from hundreds to thousands of images, maintaining a coherent and organized library of those photographs becomes quite critical. Bibble 5 provides all the tools needed to catalog your current photographs, to search and to browse through those catalogs quickly and efficiently.
Image Adjustment & Optimizing is the process of applying color management and correction, exposure adjustment, and other creative image editing tools to your original photographs, enabling you to optimize your photographs in the least amount of time. Bibble 5 offers image adjustment tools that operate on entire images (like exposure compensation or white balance) and also offers Selective Editing to allow you to adjust regions or smaller portions of your images.
Output Generation will take the previews you see in Bibble and create new image files that you can print, share on the web, and access in other applications. Bibble 5′s powerful Batch Conversion system helps automate this process.
- Advanced Lens Correction
- Noise Ninja Powered Digital Noise Suppression
- One-Click Image Correction with Perfectly Clear ®
- Fully Integrated Browser
- User Configurable Tools / Views
- Powerful Batch Processing
- Raw Optimized Printing
- User Assignable Hotkey’s
- Flexible Renaming System
- Photosop Elements Plug in
- Advanced Settings Copy / Paste
- Plug-in interface and Black & White / Spot Color Plugin
- Highlight / Fill-light tool for High Dynamic Range
- Fastest RAW Conversion
- Runs on Windows, OS X and Linux!
- Best-In-Class Detail Enhancement
- Fully Configurable Workflow
Bibble Professional 5.1.0g Multilingual Download Links / Size: 73.7M