AutoCAD is a world leader in solutions for 2D-and 3D-design. As more graphic, 3D modeling can expedite the design work and production of documentation, share models and develop new ideas. For thousands of AutoCAD available add-ins, which will meet the needs of a wide range of clients. It's time to design a new way - time AutoCAD.
For 32-bit version of AutoCAD 2011:
- Operating system Microsoft ® Windows ® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional or Home Premium
- For Windows 7: Dual-Core Intel ® Pentium ® 4 or AMD Athlon ® with 3 GHz or higher, supports SSE2.
- 2 GB of RAM
- 1,8 GB of hard disk space for installation
- Support for screen resolution 1024 x 768 and the regime of «true color»
- Browser Microsoft ® Internet Explorer ® 7.0 or later
- Install a DVD or by downloading
Additional requirements for 3D modeling (all configurations)
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor with 3 GHz or higher, or dual-core Intel or AMD processor with 2 GHz or higher
- At least 2 GB of RAM
- Additional 2-GB hard drive, in addition to free space required for installation.
- Workstation-class graphics card with memory of at least 128 MB, supports screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 mode «true color», pixel shader version 3.0 and Microsoft ® Direct3D ®
New features of AutoCAD 2011 is called a true technological breakthrough, which will please many millions of users of this software. AutoCAD 2011 has a parameter, and now with any changes between objects are supported by user defined relationship. This can greatly reduce the time to make changes to projects. The emergence of tools to work with arbitrary shapes became possible to create and analyze the most complex three-dimensional objects. In addition, 3D printing is now supported, so it's easier to get prototypes and physical prototypes. According to numerous requests from international community of users Autodesk (AUGI) in AutoCAD 2011 strengthened, with a PDF. PDF files can be used as a substrate, and improved the quality of imports to PDF. This will facilitate data exchange between all stakeholders in the project.
Version: 2011 build E.49.0.0
Bit depth: 32bit